history-genealogy site

This is a site where I will discuss my family genealogy research and related history. When a blog deals with a particular family group, I will try to include it in the title so uninterested people can skip it without skimming it. It is my hope to get feedback on research methods, family members and historical context from other historians, genealogists, and researchers. (c) Barbara L. de Mare 2006, 2007

Name:
Location: Englewood, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, April 19, 2007

WHAT IS SAFE TO WRITE?

Iam feeling so personally violated that someone would rip off my article--and a librarian no less--that I have to rethink what I dare write in this space. I have written many things with a view towards eventually turning them into an article. Now that I see that nothing is sacred, I have to reconsider even writing in this blog. A personal journal would probably be a better idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home