history-genealogy site

This is a site where I will discuss my family genealogy research and related history. When a blog deals with a particular family group, I will try to include it in the title so uninterested people can skip it without skimming it. It is my hope to get feedback on research methods, family members and historical context from other historians, genealogists, and researchers. (c) Barbara L. de Mare 2006, 2007

Name:
Location: Englewood, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, April 19, 2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

firtzI just read your blog and I had also read the same at the Famgeno website. First congratulations on the DAR acceptance. I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. And I am envious of your dedication and energy you put forth into everything you do. Second I am so sorry that such a thing could happen to you (I am speaking of the librarian and your article)or anyone when people in these positions are seen to be trustworthy and helpful and turn out to be not so trustworthy. It is a shame that people who have no creative ability steal some one else's creativity. There is that old saying "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", but that doesn't help you where your publishing is concerned. Jounaling would be one way to publish your articles before public viewing and of course your newsletter is also an outlet as it will be dated etc. Continue with the great work you are doing and know that I will always be willing to help where I can. Your Famgeno Buddy,

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home