history-genealogy site

This is a site where I will discuss my family genealogy research and related history. When a blog deals with a particular family group, I will try to include it in the title so uninterested people can skip it without skimming it. It is my hope to get feedback on research methods, family members and historical context from other historians, genealogists, and researchers. (c) Barbara L. de Mare 2006, 2007

Name:
Location: Englewood, New Jersey, United States

Sunday, May 21, 2006

NO Genealogy weekend

I seem not to have succeeded well in shprtening my blogs--I will try again this week. Meanwhile I did absolutely NO genealogy this weekend as I went to Baltimore to aniece's graduation from Loyola. In another 4 years I will have to go to her medical school graduation. I did give her a genealogy graduation present--an original edition of John Sanderson's "An American in Paris." (Sorry for the quotes but I can't make either the italics or the underline work). So I can't find JohnSanderson's paternal line, but I did find one of his books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home