history-genealogy site

This is a site where I will discuss my family genealogy research and related history. When a blog deals with a particular family group, I will try to include it in the title so uninterested people can skip it without skimming it. It is my hope to get feedback on research methods, family members and historical context from other historians, genealogists, and researchers. (c) Barbara L. de Mare 2006, 2007

Name:
Location: Englewood, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Shortening my entries

Dear Readers, I see that my entries are way too long--I don't evedn have the patience to get through the whole thing. My efforts to divide up a long research question and provide all the background material ended up not sufficiently divided. I will try to do better in the future. Tonight I will try to give you a break from Sanderson and talk about Chapels. I certainly hope it is shorter, or at least easier to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home