history-genealogy site

This is a site where I will discuss my family genealogy research and related history. When a blog deals with a particular family group, I will try to include it in the title so uninterested people can skip it without skimming it. It is my hope to get feedback on research methods, family members and historical context from other historians, genealogists, and researchers. (c) Barbara L. de Mare 2006, 2007

Name:
Location: Englewood, New Jersey, United States

Sunday, August 19, 2007

CHAPEL post script

My new cousin Julie is also descended from one of our Mayflower ancestors, Thomas Rogers, so we are cousins 2 ways around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

Barbara, I enjoyed reading about your efforts on your Chapel line. I'm wishing you more good fortune in finding out more as I want to read all about it here. I think you are doing a great job and will continue on doing a great job. I hope you are doing "happy dances" all around the house. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sincerely,
Sandi

11:57 AM  
Blogger his gene, esq. said...

Thanks, Sandi. I aim for a blog a day, and am lucky to get one a month. Too much to do, too little time!

Ready for Kansas City?

Barbara

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home